Posts by DrK D3m0n

Guys, did you get my transmission?
    Leo: It was scrambled
    Me: It was? Damm, spambots jamming shit. Well, Spambots are being drawn to Gregtech like crazy, it must be something they emit. They have found a way to duplicate themselves from the power they are siphoning of the Gregtech. Also, when I was holding them off a while back, my Nano saber ran out of juice, and in desperation I threw iridium plating at the spam bots. It went straight through the last bot, so we could try making sabers of iriduim?
    I don't now: We could try...

---BEGIN RECORDING---
    If anyone finds this, know that I am going to die. I no longer have any food, water, or power.
    I just wanted to tell the world that-RAWWWRRR!!!!! What the fuck? *Looks up* holy sh- *Giant godzilla foot breaks through 50 layer bed-stone* Sunlight! *Graps on passinglukers godzilla food, gets pulled to surface* Holy shit a copper!
    Hey guys in the chopper, help! Quick, pick me up!
    ---END RECORDING; NO HUMAN VOICE HEARD---

Just purchesed some, now I'm waiting for it to arrive so I can make my nuke....
    MWAHAHAHA! :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
    All day long :D

I bet modders hate it when they've been working on something for ages, only having an update come and make them franticly rush to update stuff and usually ruining something or causing bugs. (Apart from the ic2 team, who are afreakingmazing)

Not to mention liquids would go uber slow and arrows would catch able. TNT and nukes would explode in slo-mo =D
    Back to the origional idea, you could also make a "Quantum world halter/stopper/anchor" that pauses time! (that is possible, it's been done in the dust mod) It also freezes mobs, sand, gravel and liquids! Heck, why not make it so All three functions are contained within a single machine?
    Quantum physics Ftw!
    Now, someone is going to say that the world stopper isnt realistic, but I say that it speeds you up so fast that the world appears frozen!

Oh shit, didn't realise that Lightning gens were a hated idea 0.o
    Oh well, now I need to think of something that doesn't make me look noobish *sigh*

I'm just starting this thread to host suggestions for new ways to make a bit more power, there are probably similar ideas or threads, but these are my ideas:
    1# Steve power!
    Thats right, you should be able to create treadmills which you can jog on, oviously this will produce very little power, but you can use it to finish charging your nano saber! And, you can also stick animals on these treadmills, making them slave away to make you some power :D! After a while they should die of exhaution, I know it's mean, but a steve's got to what a Steve's gotto do.
    2# Was removed.
    3# Matter striper!
    This thing is made out of advanced antimatter (created out of UU matter), and the first thing you put into the machine,it decomposes into EU! But, some things that have uses in other generators (coal for reg gens, lava for geo gens) will contain more EU if used in their respective generators.
    Please add any ideas (as long as their are not more rediculous than the matter stripper) And I hope some of these enter the game!

---BEGIN TRANSMISSION---
    ---WARNING: THIS MESSAGE HAD BEEN INTERCEPTED BY SPAMBOTS
    I repeat, stop using Gregt^&*$!
    It's drawing the bots out of the %#$#, And their's using it to ^&*&*^&^!!!
    Only use iridium sa&$% to kill them!
    I repeat, use WUB WUB WUB WUB Solar city solar panels 50% off!
    Telepor%^&&* to 1.45.864.6780.578 I'mnearly out of power and food......

---OVERIDING TRANSMISSION PROTOCOALS---
    ---WARNING:TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED BY SPAMBOT HACKERS---
    Spambots {#%{{# into gregt%^#} shiphoning p#%£€ duplicating the %#^#
    Stop using WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A KITCHEN? VISIT KITCHEN KINGDOM!
    Use iridium sab}%%} to }%^^ Spamb}#¥

Enter 1.45.864.6780.578 in your tel#%(@&) running out of power.....
    ---END OF TRANSMISSION---