Posts by Towni0

Hi everyone

Whenever I try to remove an emty personal safe that I own I get disconnected from my server. No error message just DC.

I wonder if this is something others have experianced aswell and also if there is a fix.

Thanks
    TOwin0

HI!

First of all I want to say that I really like this mod. Secondly I wanted to say I think I´ve found a bug. When I start a projektor in my SMP server. with 8 range upgrades (cube projektor) my server crashes. I cant relogg to the server. I cant tell you what the consol says because I use a server provider and I cant open the logs. I use the latest version of this mod.

I just wanted you to know and also If you know anything I could do to prevent this from happening, would be awesome to be able to use this in SMP.

Thanks

Towni0

HI everyone!

I have been playing IC2, Forestry and now Redpower 2 and I have noticed that each mod gives the world one new sort of tin and copper, they all behave the same but they dont stack. My question to you guys are, is it possible to make that there only is ONE of tin and ONE of copper without reducing the amount of tin and copper that spawns in the game?

Thank you guys for your help!

Towni0, fellow minecrafter!