Posts by Flameanatorx

I like this very much. Also, the EU cost should be-

n + x * (m)^1/2

(n plus x time the square root of m)
    where:
    n = some large bulk cost (like 500,000)
    m = meters teleported
    x = the multiplier for how much tele should cost per square root of meter (like 10,000)

so, with my numbers, a tele of a far reaching 500 meters would cost 725,000 EU. That way it would cost more the further away from your base, but not that much more.

I like this idea, it makes geo's quite good (and a use for lava!).

I would suggest that, to possibly make coding easier, you implement the following: you put the cells you want to deposit in the Geo and they disappear and then reappear; they are being replaced by a duplicate item which isn't stackable and has a damage bar. This way there's virtually no new coding, just adding 3 "new items", which are used up for energy generation like you say in the OP. Also, there should be an output slot in the GUI, which the empty cells are deposited in after their contents are used up for energy generation by the Geothermal (that way there is no tin cost).

You like?

I think that canned food was and should be for when you need food for long journeys, specifically NOT for combat.
    So, my idea, is that canned food should only be able to heal you up to 8.5 hunger, but heals 5 hunger and fully fills your saturation bar. Also, it now takes 5 hunger points worth of food to fill one can. That way it can keep you alive and sprinting indefinitely (especially if they make food only stack to 16 as it should), but isn't as useful for quick healing as other foods (that's how it was originally and how canned food is anyways).