Posts by MacDemarcoEnjoyer111

R-Drag Shader (1.20, 1.19) is designed for use with the Render Dragon graphics engine and is intended to emulate real shaders, which were removed from the console version of Minecraft in version 1.12 and from the PC version in 1.16. These shaders use various techniques to approximate the look of real shaders as closely as possible within the limitations of the engine. Features of the pack include realistic clouds and sky textures, a realistic sun and moon, swaying foliage, and improved water. It is recommended to set the brightness between 10-35% for optimal visuals.

Source: R-Drag Shader (1.20, 1.19)

Check Out: MCPE/Bedrock

Also visit : 9minecraft

Mine Mine no Mi Mod (1.21.1, 1.21) is a video game mod for Minecraft, which introduces many aspects of the anime One Piece into the game. This mod adds around 22 Devil Fruits from both Anime and Manga. It also adds some mobs (Marines, Pirates) and structures (Ships and Temples). Some basic weapons (like pistols and swords) are added to help the player in their adventure on the sea.

Source: Mine Mine no Mi Mod (1.21.1, 1.21)
    Check Out: Minecraft Mods

Lucky Block Mod (1.21.1, 1.21) adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft. Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items. The Lucky block mod can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures. From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.

Source: Lucky Block Mod (1.21.1, 1.21)

Litematica Mod (1.21.1, 1.21) is a client-side schematic mod for Minecraft, with also lots of extra functionality especially for creative mode (such as schematic pasting, area cloning, moving, filling, deletion). Litematica was started as an alternative for Schematica, for players who don’t want to have Forge installed on their client, and that’s why it was developed for Liteloader. Litematica is a schematic mod that allows players to build by visualizing a 3D hologram of the finished structure. It helps players gather all the required resources and allows them to see where each block should be placed. All mod features are controlled with the help of a stick inside the game.Litematica contains a detailed material list and a HUD option that helps collect resources, schematic verifier features, and several overlays. This mod also adds several new commands that players can use to instantly fill, replace, or delete blocks from a selected area.

Source: Litematica Mod (1.21.1, 1.21)

One Block SkyBlock Map (1.21.1, 1.21) is a SkyBlock map created by IjaMinecrafts. Surviving on just one SkyBlock seems impossible, but you can make it happen with this map! Just like any other SkyBlock map, your goal in this map will be to survive as long as possible with the given material and limited space on air. The good news is that you will be given any necessary items by digging through the one and only self-generated block. The map is divided into many different phases, each phase will give you distinct sets of items so don’t hold back your creativity! Download this map from the links below and have fun!

8141-one-block-skyblock-map-png

Source: One Block SkyBlock Map (1.21.1, 1.21)

Check Out: Minecraft Maps