Posts by bossauh

I think a tool that would allow you to hollow the inside of a block then let you run wires through the block would be really useful. It would help hide wires and be helpful for hooking up machines indoors.MinecraftCharMinecraftCreeper

At first, big thanks for great mod. I use it since 1.4.7 and Industrial Craft is very enjoyable. But now, I create medieval server and I can't use Industrial Craft, but Industrial Craft's Trade-o-mat was really important part of my servers. It don't have alternatives for 1.12. So, It's possible to publish Trade-o-mat as separate mod that I can use on my medieval server? Thanks.

In line with vanilla Minecraft, breaking an ore block should drop a raw material.

For those who haven't been keeping up with vanilla, the only ore block that still drops itself in ore form is Ancient Debris (source of Netherite). Everything else will drop a material such as "raw iron", "raw copper", "raw gold", etc.

The same should be implemented with respect to IndustrialCraft2 ores (lead, tin, silver, uranium).

Would it be possible/reasonable for you to add the ability to configure the loss over distance and max EU/packet for wires into the config file? This would allow modpack makers to configure the wires as they see fit.

The Poor Ores from the Railcraft mod. Normally, if you throw them in a furnace, they come out with 3 nuggets, which comes out to a 30% rate to normal ore. However, if you put the poor ore into the macerator, it comes out with 2 crushed ore, which comes out at a 100% rate to normal ore.

1) This makes no real sense. A poor ore deposit should have less ore than a normal ore deposit.

2) I was mining and I found a poor iron ore vein. Thing is, this one vein was gigantic. I now have an entire chest filled with poor iron ore, and there is still more to be mined. Poor ore veins tend to be larger than normal.

My suggestion is to make poor ores macerate at a 50% rate, meaning they produce only 1 crushed ore.

P.S. I'm rich now.