Posts by ShamblerDK

I just tried dropping it and picking it up again, but to no avail. Funny thing is, it stays on, both visually and functionally, when it's lying on the ground. It does, however, not cycle through its different states when lying there.

Ah, I forgot to mention I made my nano saber entirely from scratch. None of the materials were gathered using cheats.

EDIT: I just started my game up again, and I have a bit more detailed information: As soon as I select the nano saber, it just sits there doing nothing as it's supposed to. The bug only appear when I activate it; It makes the unequip-animation, equip-animation, activate-animation, deactivate-animation, rinse and repeat constantly. Hope this helps you :)

Hello all

First of all, I'd like to thank you for making this awesome mod! I got hooked by watching Direwolf20's Let's Play-videos on YouTube and now I would not be able to play Minecraft without it :)

Anyways, I am experiencing a similar bug as Hokoku; The sword is sliding in and out of view while it's selected, activating/deactivating itself constantly. Come to think of it, it looks like it's cycling through all its possible animations/functions?

This is happening on a server with Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152 and the following mods:

additionalpipes-server-3.2.0.3.jar
    AdvancedMachines_4.1_server.zip
    buildcraft-server-A-core-2.2.14.zip
    buildcraft-server-B-builders-2.2.14.zip
    buildcraft-server-B-energy-2.2.14.zip
    buildcraft-server-B-factory-2.2.14.zip
    buildcraft-server-B-transport-2.2.14.zip
    CodeChickenCore-Server 0.5.3.zip
    DungeonPack 1.2.5 v5 Server.zip
    EE2ServerV1.4.6.6.jar
    IC2NuclearControl_server_v1.1.10.zip
    industrialcraft-2-server_1.97.jar
    mod_compactsolars-server-2.3.2.10.zip
    NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.2.2.3.zip
    NotEnoughItems-Server 1.2.2.3.zip
    RedPowerCore-Server-2.0pr5b2.zip
    RedPowerLighting-Server-2.0pr5b2.zip
    RedPowerLogic-Server-2.0pr5b2.zip
    RedPowerMachine-Server-2.0pr5b2.zip
    RedPowerWiring-Server-2.0pr5b2.zip
    RedPowerWorld-Server-2.0pr5b2.zip
    WR-CBE Addons-Server 1.2.2.3.zip
    WR-CBE Core-Server 1.2.2.3.zip
    WR-CBE RedPower-Server 1.2.2.1.zip

I have BuildCraft, IC2 and RedPower in common with Hokoku.

Regards,
    Thomas aka ShamblerDK