Posts by theit8514

I think it's intended because this device is Tier 1 (can be charged in Batbox).

This information seems incorrect. If the item can't be charged in a batbox in order to be powered by a lithium batpack, then why does the Rockcutter get powered by it (can be powered in batbox) and the Advanced Diamond Drill not (can't be powered in batbox). The Diamond Drill (regular IC2) can be powered by lithium batpack apparently. Very confusing.

So I admit that I am completely stumped trying to add this mod. I even went as far as decompiling the mod to find out the config entries so I could try creating a config but it still is not working.

I first installed the mod into the mods dir and it attempted to load but it is overlapping with some blocks in my IC2 install. The error I am getting is:

So I went looking for the config and found an empty file. Great. After decompiling and finding the config entries, I filled the file with this config:

But I am still getting the same error. It is like the mod is not seeing the config file. Does anyone have a config file that I can try to copy and modify?

As a side note, it appears that your block entries are hard coded defaults using getOrCreateIntProperty. Is it possible to use the auto-detecting getOrCreateBlockIdProperty, which would prevent these errors?