Posts by RadioMan

I got multi mc installed on my pc, whenever I start that, first time, it will reinstall the jar for some reason, so adding all the mods that need to be inside the jar all over again. There is a way to disable this forced update, but when I disable that, it automatically enables it again for me, so all this is very annoying. Getting an archievement however isn't the same as overwriting the archievements just as forge probably does.

It's really not necessary anymore to run modloader, except for mods that aren't compatible with forge, but then it probably won't work anyhow.
    You don't even need audiomod anymore, you probably installed that with mo's creatures, but if you check this thread on the minecraft forum you will read that you don't need both these mods anymore, since everything is included in forge now.

I have this problem too, and I blame multimc for this, it creates a new jar everytime I start that program. This is actually real annoying, especially since I don't care anything about these achievements and minecraft telling me how to open the inventory every single day is not really helping there. But for as far as I know it has nothing to do with IC2, since the archievements are stored somewhere in minecraft.jar I think.