Posts by Cfuz

I built a glass box to grow rubber trees in so they only grow a certain height so I don't have to put blocks down to get the last few ones up high. Turns out it was a waste of time and they just make the glass part of the tree. They don't replace the glass just go right through it. Small thing, but now it is known.

I know you can use a terraformer to fill in water, but what if you just want to remove the stuff. That is all. Simply use a TFBP and empty buckets or something. Simple easy and handy. Great way to remove the water without waiting for a terraformer that would also turn the surrounding land into swiss cheese.

I have been messing around with teleporters and have not been able for them to link. Using the freq transmitter with right click to copy and paste to the other one it then will teleport me to the other, but the other fails to send me to the other. If I walk back to the teleporter that worked it will no longer work. It's driven me nuts can anyone help me with this? Or is this a bug?