Posts by jrockjake

Th

I just wonder what will happen if a third mod enters the play and decides to add Iron Rods and want to make it oredict compatible. I bet it will follow the standard convention of forge.

Arguments? Ran out of them?

There's nothing to argue. Greg will keep thinking tedium is difficulty and keep whispering sweet nazi lingo into Thunderdork's ear, and soon, we will need 81 iridium plates for a nuclear reactor. MinecraftNotch

So, what exactly is happening? If minecraft crashes because of "disabling the logging function" by literally ripping a part of Greg's mod out via hacking (he has no permission to do so either), he adds a log saying that it's not his fault? Because he doesn't use the convention set by the people from forge who make minecraft modding possible in the way 99% of mods use today?

If that's the case, then I don't even know why there should be any debate. That is just toxic.

harsh words from weeaboo

Not joking, this made my spill my drink....
    Like, actually what is your argument. Seriously?

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

GT follows the standard convention set by forge, like in all other stuff, that has the shape + material for names, like "ingotCopper".
    It is TiC's fault for not following the standard convention, after all.

Yes, because when I ask for a cheeseburger, I say I want a burgerCheese. And when I want my girlfriend to have sex with me I tell her to being over assJuicy. It's not my fault Forge is stupid with it's naming conventions.

Well, unless he registers it back again after his faulty OreDict-Registrations, what is nowhere mentioned in that piece of Code, this is neither constructive, nor "unintentional", and breaks pretty much EVERYTHING so the "permission" is not applying to that. Not to mention, he did it wrong, as there are much easier Methods of disabling the Messages regarding his Stuff, such as just removing the Elements from the Red List, which are belonging to his Mod. And that even after I explained the functionality of it...

And if that is really not crashing, then only because I have a ton of != null Checks in my regular Code.

But seriously, he just behaves like a stupid child. If he doesn't want people to play GT with TConstruct, then why doesn't he just disable his Mod if GT is loaded instead of just starting failed Attacks upon constructive criticism...

@retep: I was looking for a "one tier better" variant. With 8GB-RAM at least and a faster Processor. The cheapest one I found was 499€ without any Sale on it.

Nah, I'd prefer him to disable your mod if it's detected with TCon. I mean no one important actually wants to play GT anyway! :thumbup:

Nothing mDiyo did affected shit when it coms to Smeg's code. When two or more recipes are detected, the one last ot be loaded will be used. This is a Minecraft problem. Don't like it, tough. Stay in IC2 and stop changing shit that ain't yours to change, Smeg. You're an IC2 add-on. Don't touch vanilla or BC. You're not a total conversion mod, nor do you have CJ's perms to edit BC recipes in the name of tedium. MinecraftGhast

B-b-but configs. Please, it's the act of putting your paws in someone elses shit and changing it, and getting pissed when someone else does the same thing back to you. So you decide to shit on my porch, and you get pissed because I did it back? But don't worry, you got a hose (configs) to wash it off so you don't have to touch it.

B-but muh balance! Might as well play creative!

I don't know why anti-wood nerf code by your part is even required, if users can turn the GT wood nerf off within GT config.

99.9% of users that were whining/flaming about gregtech-tinkerconstruct behavior were doing that just for the sake of whining/flaming and call for "justice" that never existed at all.
    This is for the majority of FTB users as they use pretty much outdated TC and GT versions.
    Its just hypocritical to blame someone for something that didn't even happen to affect you in ANY way.
    Thats why i didn't give a single fuck about this whole drama, "eating popcorn" while defending gregs side was fun.

Could your nose be any browner?

The anti-wood nerf code has been re-added to TConstruct. It is configurable; do not mess with my config, alter behavior based on the change, touch TConstruct with GregTech, and especially do not crash the game. I would rather not escalate from here, but I will not sit idly by while you harm end-users with malicious code. My mods are strictly a hands-off affair to you, GregoriousT.

Thank you based mDiyo! Smite the evil that is SmegmaDreck! MinecraftNotch

I am pretty sure I am not the only one who thinks enchanting as it is now, does not fit with IC2. So I propose this. Replace enchanting with Upgrades. They work similar, but would cost EU and materials such as nanites, gears, redstone, and wires.

I.e.:

Upgrading Boots with 12 Glowstone, 4 Gears, and 24 Redstone would give Upgrade: Boost, increasing your speed.

Thoughts?