Posts by b0rab0ra

I have a setup with a 1840eu/t reactor connected to five sets of five MFSU's in serial/battery setup and have wired it all so the reactor starts when a battery 'stack' is drained and stops when all are topped up or in the process of draining, everything is fine when more than one stack is loading from the reactor but I have noticed that a first MFSU charges quicker and stops the process as it's only 512 output down the chain. Is there a way around this, I don't want to throttle the reactor having spent so much trial and error to get it to run.

I think I captured what you asked for, I suspect it doesn't show anything as it didn't update when the client dropped out with connection lost - end of stream, immediately after I moved an industrial information panel out of the item selection.

Thanks for the assistance, I know it's hard work guiding the blind through this kinda thing.

I am playing around with the lastest release of DNS techpack so it's version 1.1.9 of Nuclear Control and I seem to be missing some items, when I look at my config it only shows -

# Configuration file
    # Generated on 07/08/12 22:41

####################
    # block
    ####################

block {
    blockNuclearControlMain=192
    }

####################
    # general
    ####################

general {
    alarmRange=64
    allowedAlarms=default,sci-fi
    maxAlarmRange=128
    }

####################
    # item
    ####################

item {
    itemRangeUpgrade=31004
    itemRemoteSensorKit=31002
    itemSensorLocationCard=31003
    itemToolDigitalThermometer=31001
    itemToolThermometer=31000
    }

I am kinda new to this, I guess there is a conflict somewhere I am aware of, anyone have any pointers?