Posts by Slowpoke101

Kane I am sorry, but you really have no idea about the truth of any of this. With regards to monopolising the content she has, there are people who have already copied aspects of it. Buildcraft have façades, there are other mods that have logic gates etc. Given recent events, this is a subject that has come up a fair amount and I think it is OK to say that if you want to go out and create an alternative to say the wiring in red power. As long as it is done in your own way and using your own code there will be no issue.

With regards to this particular subject and Gregtech making changes to recipes in red power. I will make sure Elo see's the message that Greg wants a response from her. However there was nothing sinister here. I was already on the forums, I have an account and was logged in. I know that Greg knows that anything that I say has come from Eloraam and I am not just making up messages. This is not a legal thing and its not meant to be a threat or anything. Right now Greg is technically doing nothing wrong. In fact the message was intentionally worded to not be threatening. It was just meant to be a request to not have an option which would allow for a partial rebalance to part of Red Power 2.