Posts by Nomelemil

EDIT: its working

look whos an idiot and just assumed that the latest version of modloader in the older versions download section would be on the last page because the earliest version is on the first page

i had downloaded modloader javadoc

not modloader

just made my tree tap which is quintessentially the easiest way to check its working :) thank you for your help :)

i am not installing any other mods

there is no modloader.txt

i did put them in the jar just like i did with the 3 dependancies

i did not install audio mod

heres the error log for you

Code
    --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------Generated 21/09/11 11:38
    Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.7.3OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1Java: 1.6.0_26, Sun Microsystems Inc.VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.LWJGL: 2.4.2OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2342, Intel
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ModLoader	at forge.ForgeHooksClient.beforeRenderPass(ForgeHooksClient.java:102)	at dk.a(WorldRenderer.java:132)	at n.a(RenderGlobal.java:1092)	at px.a(EntityRenderer.java:554)	at px.b(EntityRenderer.java:431)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:781)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ModLoader	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)	... 7 more--- END ERROR REPORT a286f4bc ----------

I install the 1.7.3 versions of modloader and modloadermp

then the 1.0.6 version of forge,

then the 1.7.3 version of ic2

i load up minecraft, it loads fine

i go to create a fresh world,

it gets to simulating terrain then freezes flashes up an unreadable white error box for about a quarter second,

then goes black

happens if i try and load a world as well

going through the process again it works fine creating worlds after both modloaders

but after forge is installed it wont create worlds

i have looked and cant find anything resembling an error log so if its just somewhere i havent looked then please point out my stupidity

otherwise i look forward to any help you can give me

thank you