Posts by DeadByDaylight

i never really liked the idea of digging giant holes in my world, so i've been working on several factories. i started with a quarry cobblestone generator to industrial diamond using BC, EE and IC2. however, with 6 quarries and the shenanigans that are attached to them kinda slowed my comp.

so i started working on this, a glowstone to more glowstone factory. essentially for every 4 glowstones you put in you get 6 glowstones out. not really great return minus the macerator and furnace power consumption, but hey it looks kinda nice. i'll probably go back to my glowstone aggregators to industrial diamond design.

first turn the glowstone dust into glowstone blocks. then using EE turn glowstone blocks into iron ores

using redpower logics separate the iron ores into 9 macerators. even with 9 of then it still gets overflow when the glowstone blocks autocrafting bench goes into full power.

dusts into furnaces. i used electric in this one cause induction kept messing up. and finally the iron bars get turned back into glowstone dusts and sent back to the beginning. i was going to turn some glowstone dusts into redstone and use EE to make some lava cells for the geothermal generators.

but yea, this is my little half built factory. cheers.