Quantum leggings sprint automatically turns on when you sprint. CTRL key does nothing. It's probably a feature, but it would be nice to have config on that thing.
I liked that ability because it was a cheap way to power machines that can't handle higher voltages and can't have voltage transformers (like miner) using crystals. But now its much more expensive so it does not matter if you use MFE or charging bench.
Not sure if bug or intended or i'm just doing something wrong (like before) but solars appear to work in rain now. Not that I'm complaining
EDIT: They SOMETIMES works in rain.
Ah, I see. My bad than. Thanks.
Interesting bug. When there is a transformer right below MFE, its power usage will constantly show 256EU/t despite there are no machines connected and MFE can only output 128EU/t.
It is only sort of visual bug. It will not actually drain energy and it will also happen when MFE is completely empty and cannot emit anything.
Macerator is supposed to macerate ores.
Yes, I figured that out.
I was just referring to the Kane Hearth's post, he said something about fixing shift button.
Yay, scaffolds work with new update.
Shift never worked on scaffolds, so I don't mind.
Nope, scaffolds do not appear to work.
Confirmed working in v1.107 open beta.
Finally a fix for that. Thanks 100000 times!
Interesting. Thanks for update!
Just for clarification: Transformer upgrade will change only input power, right? So you cannot charge quantum in LV bench with transformer upgrades?
EDIT: I have tested it a bit and I think overclockers waste way too much energy. I really liked insta-charging ability of old charging bench (and it was main reason I used it). But now with 16 overclockers, it consumes whole capacity of HV bench to charge 1 piece of quantum.
EDIT2: Does discharging ability from old charging table still exists?
Oh yeah, fail on my part. I posted Mod loader version instead of Forge.
Actual forge version on my server is 18.104.22.1682.
This is what it says on startupQuote
2012-09-23 19:38:09 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 22.214.171.1248 for Minecraft client:1.3.2, server:1.3.2 loading
Yes, I can confirm that. Jetpack will not lift you (you would just jump like if you don't have jetpack), but power gets drained. Same issue on both hover mode and normal mode.
SMP Server 3.1.2
Addons: CompactSolars, NuclearControl, MFFS
EDIT: I tested on electrical jetpack, I don't know about regular jetpack.
I did not read the full thread, so I am very sorry if this has be asked before, but can you add a nano version of the grav pack, nano Armour values, reg lap pack storage, 15m or so flight time. That way a server could get all the utility this adds, without having to allow quantum armor.
Sound interesting. But regular lappack would be very weak for that engine. Ultimate lappack can provide power for 20min of flight and regular lappack stores 33x less energy, which would mean that you can fly for about half a minute, which is next to useless.
It would be cool though to have Ultimate Jetpack. It would combine gravity engine and ultimate lappack, but not Quantum. Maybe because of that it would also last longer? (To add some bonuses to servers that allow quantum).
That is what I want to do. But I need to know which class contains that code.
Wow, that was fast. Thanks!
Nope, I'm using English (US).
I put pumpkin on my head and got crash and then it kept crashing right after connecting to a server.Code
- --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 336d9963 --------
- Generated 29.8.2012 21:48
- Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
- OS: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
- VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
- java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 65533
- at FruitDisplayLib.renderScaledChar(FruitDisplayLib.java:272)
- at FruitDisplayLib.renderScaledStringAtPos(FruitDisplayLib.java:303)
- at mod_ArmourHUD.graphicalStatus(mod_ArmourHUD.java:941)
- at mod_ArmourHUD.onTickInGame(mod_ArmourHUD.java:1576)
- at BaseMod.doTickInGame(BaseMod.java:48)
- at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.sendTick(BaseModTicker.java:104)
- at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickBaseMod(BaseModTicker.java:84)
- at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickEnd(BaseModTicker.java:58)
- at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
- at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:185)
- at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLClientHandler.java:315)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:878)
- at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
- at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- --- END ERROR REPORT 7532c057 ----------
Had to remove mod to be able to login again.