Posts by EViLGUARD

Hi everyone :)

As a part of the news project (as a player) i would love to tell you a little bit more about what we try to make. As a matter of fact playing multi-player is a lot more fun when the server we play in have a good and fun attitude. That mostly why i did join steelcraft at first. Matt is a good admin and i feel that he alway work to make the server better and better. So i decided to help a little more by giving a map that i had on a old server. The map as you may see on video and screenshot is pretty big and we hope to have a lot of fun with it. Its was an old vanilla map so that mean there is some stuff to change on it (really not a lot but still)

As many of you i don't really love overcrowded server and i hope that steelcraft gonna become a little and nice home to live in. That why its really important to find donator that want the same thing. And i'm gonna be one of the donator if you wonder.

Here is your chance to come and create a good server with us. We believe that there is lot of people who want to enjoy playing without conflict and problem. If its your case then we wait for you to come! :)

Let pass over the killing part. The server is pvp after all. Let pass over the insult since they where all insulting each other. The problem for me was the other day when Skips and lucas come back on and listening to what you have ask, ignore them... but as soon as firekicker get online he start trying to start something with skip. "hey that the child!"

I don't think the rules talk about that kind of attitude. And more then that since pvp still "unclear" there will be other problem... Pvp should be make on a arena so the rule could be clear. So the kind of problem where ppl stole other ppl stuff by accident or not would be resolved. If you enter in the arena with something, you accept to loose it.

So yeah i have heard that fireKicker talked to lucas and skips and that all good. Kudos to Firekicker for that. But i fear that the same kind of problem will again happen. So building stuff when i know that i may have to leave due to bad ambience... that not fun.

well, tbh skips i really don't care. My post was only to know if yes or no he plan to have good and friendly ambiance on the server. since he prefere ignore my post and keep them both that fine for me. I just gonna find other server or maybe do my own for friend only. when i have write that it was because what he said about the fact he want to make a serve who is peacefull. Not to actually ask him to do anything.

I really don't care that much. it was more for hims that for me.

Well,

as much i love the server i had to say that i don't know if i gonna keep playing. Its was fun but now there is some "troll" that keep going around, unsulting. You know what was going on yesterday. And that keep going on right now. At least Skips and lucas are 12 so they have a good reason to sometime act as a kid. but i play with them for a couple of month now and i know they are not that bad.

But in the other hand FireKicker and Querty seem to keep insulting and rushing both lucas and Skips. Killing them, insulting them. And that way after you told skips and lucas to ignore them.

So the fact is that if you want a good server with friendly attitude. well that not gonna work with them. I don't know if they are friend of you in real life but they seem to just not care. So...

Idk if you plan to do something about that but if not... if that the way you want the server to be just let me know so i don't gonna wait more and find another. that would be sad since i really enjoyed playing here but...

Hi there, My name is EViLGUARD and my ig name is EViLGUARD1 and i would love you to add my friend too 84lmao84

I'm a friend of Nano who is already on the server. So By the way i would love to make a mods proposition. i would love to see ComputerCraft to be added. I know that RedPower 2 add computer but those are really complicated. ComputerCraft use LUA and is pretty easy to code. And with is we can make really nice thing. And Turtle are really nice to use too. So yeah :)

FYI : My user name is EViLGUARD1. all caps except the i. I had problem with that on other server ^^

More information : i'm french man, i'm 27, i love playing mods and... yeah that most of it ^^