Posts by mightymice

I read that you should be able to breed 8 re-enriched per uranium cell. When i breed for 5,000 seconds the depleted uranium is at -1, and it takes an addition tick to go to re-enriched. So the second cycle always comes up a bit short. Am I doing something wrong?

Well, I believe it was probably only 1. The six uranium I originally had in there to breed ran out so the most there could of possibly been was six near-depleted. I guess it must be some kind of bug :3

I had left my casuc breeder off with only reactor plating and depleted uranium cells in it. It had ZERO uranium cells in it. It was like that for multiple days with no problems. Today I heard an explosion and saw the reactor gone with the items that were in it on the ground. I cant think of any reason it would of exploded without uranium cells in it. Does anyone have an idea or is this just some kind of bug? This was on an SMP server as well.

I'm new to nuclear reactor, so I apologize if my vocabulary is a bit off. I hope you will understand. I just made 2 breeders today exactly the same. This is the type of breeder I used.
    "Baby Snowmen" Neutral CASUC Breeder.
    One of them works perfectly. The other one, however, does not. 20 of the depleted uranium are working fine. However, the four in the top left corner are increasing at about 25% of the rate. For some reason they don't change for 75% of the ticks. I have no idea what could be causing this. I have tried googling and searching the forums. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.