Posts by pazzoeo

Pretty much every time I use EE, I make an energy collector, a klein star, and a transmutation tablet and I find that once I have these I can just wait around and collect EMC to make more collectors and repeat the cycle. It is for this reason that I think EE in its current form is incredibly overpowered. Also, your English is fine I wouldn't worry about it.

These are opinions. You look at the side that makes it too easy, I look at the side that gives you the possibility of try some new systems (this word sounds bad... stupid Google Translate. Maybe "implant" is better... no, I think not.) Oh, and thanks for thanks for telling me that I can speak English well. It's a really different language from Italian...

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: !!!
    EE2 is my favourite mod. Yes, it is like cheats or NEI, but I lke it. You have to work really really really really much for make some good duplicators and systems. And you can't take items if you don't learn them at the Trasmutation Table. Also, for an item that learn all of them, you have to work for hours. And then it becomes hard to find your item. I also like this mod because it gives you the possibility of make all the systems with items that you don't use. I LIKE IT.

(Sorry for the grammar if I make some fails, I'm Italian and I'm 12, so i will study verbs in past form this year. I don't know if "verbs in past form" is correct in your English hard grammar, I don't know if I can say "make some fails" and I don't know if "systems" is the correct translation of "Impianti"...)