Posts by Akasis

I'm a bit confused because of the last paragraph, so I'll try to reconstruct your layouts.
    Your old layout (I reduduced it to the relevant parts):

Ok, I assume that the left ones take too much power from the MFSUs: They just eat such a lot of energy that they empty their energy storages fast enough to take a majority of the 512 EU packets before these reach the right ones. The right ones just don't get enough energy, because the left ones are before them in the energy grind (or better line).

Now your changes:

Installed an LV transformer rigged to emit EV (feeding off of the same MFSU bank, no major layout changes)

I assume that you meant an EV transformer, because EV is too much for a lV transformer.
    New layout:

Now the right ones don't empty their storages fast enough to have enough free energy storage to take the EV packets before these could reach the left ones.

I hope that I could help you.

Edit:
    (Just a small correction of the last spoiler. Now it works properly. :) )

I can't connect to the server, but I don't know what's wrong.

I just get this message:

From the log:

2012-12-02 19:05:03 [INFO] [STDOUT] Connecting to 74.63.192.82, 25568
    2012-12-02 19:09:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stopping!

Could someone help me, please?

Edit: Now I can join again.

Wow, this server is really good!
    I was already impressed by the modpack's content, because there are loads of mods that are really good!
    (And it' also pretty useful NOT to have problems with downloading the mods on your own. :thumbup: )
    It is also pretty player-friendly, because every new player can get excellent equipment from the guide.
    The npc's also allow to trade and this way you can build your own company!
    Last, but not least: The creepers are sad, because someone turned their explosions of... :thumbup:

With other words: Every minute in this server is a good minute.