Posts by Novax_

Greg, I'm new here and I would like to ask about how this mod expands on IC2. From what I have seen it adds high tier items requing a good power gen source to start off with. But in the end what is the goal of this mod?

That brings me to talk about your fusion reactors. Your rector set-up currently is corrct(for minecraft) but why not make it work how a real fustion reactor is supposed to work(the ideal furure design). From a couple of science shows like 'jurney through the wormhole with morgan freeman' it seems that the ideal fusion reactor will use a similar system to the sun in the way that it produces energy. Like we collect solar power from the sun the energy given off by the clump of atomic nuclei will be harnessed in a similar fashion and fed straight into the power net. This reactor also doesn't produce waist but it does produce radiation like the sun. If you where to implement this in game maybe make it teir V tech. It should also be a multi-structor project and result in a sphere with the rector inside surrounded by special solar collectors with another protective layer of for example quatum reinfored stone. Once the sphere is build it becomes a single object that players can access by right clicking. It will require the same fuel source as your reactor. I'm yet to do the math because this is only a proposal.

But what is the point of huge amounts of power? Well currently your mod is piontless to me and others so maybe add something fun like powered portals that require 500K EU to open, or high tier tools like a matter creator that when supplied with UU-matter and a target block and building specifications it will for example build a 9x9 infront of you by using uu-matter for generation blocks.

If you have anything to say or anyone else please reply.