Posts by damonster81

GregTech is suppose to Alter the gameplay including any and all mods he deems to be to easy and wants to change it up a bit and make it more challenging. This his how his mod works. You just pretty much said for Greg to fuck off. Don't use his mod if you don't like it. His mode is meant to be a balance to many mods but also provide more things to to end game.

This guy is a saviour in my books. To many mods have become to easy and boring. FTB and Tekkit are nothing but creative mode packs.

Like I said, IMHO. I think if a mod like RP2 or xycraft that don't have apis shouldn't really be altered until the modder says they can, and I highly doubt that elo has said greg could change rp2. He can go ahead and fuck with ic2, buildcraft, forestry, whatever mod has an api and I don't care, but when he goes ahead and alters a mod that doesn't have an api I think he is going past his limits. And that's the reason why the mod I am codding won't have an api as I wouldn't want people to change it.

IMHO greg tech should stop trying to get into every single mod, some people may not like greg tech and some may, and if a modder is against greg tech then there mod should not be used changed in greg tech.

PS, I think it's best not to alter rp2 unless elo says so, as from what I heard, she is not someone you want to be on there bad side.