Posts by Fozzel

The recipe for iron fences shown on the wiki now makes the new iron bars in 1.8. The recipes.txt file found in the download thread still states the old recipe too, so now there's apparently no way of crafting them. This sucks when I've just discovered how magnetisers work!

It seems there's no way of getting the product from a canning machine using buildcraft wooden pipes. This is a real pain if you want to automate the canning of biofuel, since the product can't stack! I know that inter-mod support is not something that most mod developers deal with, but I'm sure it's just a matter of rearranging some data value to make it work? It would be amazing if this could be made possible in the next release. Thanks! :)

So I set up a giant cactus farm and used BuildCraft to craft the drops into plantballs, compress them, put them into cells, extract them... and now I can't use the resulting fuel because apparently I can't craft a fuel can. Is this a mistake or are they just not implemented into IC2 yet? Will they work in the next release? Thanks!