Posts by 10art1

I need help with this. I've been using this app and I've read through countless pages in this thread, but I still come to a deadlock which design is best for my purposes.
    Basically I need to get as much EU out of a reactor in as little time as possible. I was looking into the designs, and personally
    1. Resources are unlimited, if I need something I have plenty of items to make it.
    2. Uranium is unlimited, no need to hold back on fuel
    3. I don't care about safety, I have thermometers and automatic shut offs
    4. I would prefer that the efficiency be above 2 because tbh my uranium isn't actually unlimited.

So basically, I want to turn as much of my supply of uranium into power as fast as possible. I looked through the high-efficiency reactors because, obviously, they produce the most EU/tick, but they all seem to have long cool down times that cut into time. Can anyone give me a good design?

I would like to join the server

My IGN is 10art1

A brief history:
    I was an operator on prox12, the oldest running server on minecraft, until it disbanded fall of 2010. I have joined a yogscast server, became a popular figure, and within 6 months I got on the people's nerves and I quit. Then I got industrialcraft, realized it is no fun without buildcraft, tried to make a youtube video but the sound sucked so I didnt do it, and here I am now.