Posts by LilGimli

Actually, historically, that's always been a pretty good argument to rework things in IC2. When things are underused, they get buffed, and when things are overused, they get nerfed.

I do admit, that has happened a couple of times, the only problem is, i don't really think these buffs are enough to make them usable, with the likes of buildcraft, mystcraft etc. I think they'd need a MAJOR rework to even be usable because, as i see them at the moment, i don't really see something they can do that something else can't. I know i shouldn't be saying "oh well this --------- mod fixes this" but, the way i see it, it is true.

Thanks,
    LilGimli

I like some of the suggestions you made ( specifically the way it transforms blocks - not random anymore, and that it can take energy from a storage block.) however, there is one problem i see with this....

I don't see many people using the terraformer anymore, i, myself have used it at points, however i just don't see it being used enough to be reworked, surely, i wouldnt mind seeing it be slowly changed overtime, however as i said before, i just don't see enough people using it to be reworked.

This is just my opinion, please don't take it offensively or anything,
    LilGimli