Posts by kmann100500

When i install the addons Modular force fields system V2.1.7.0.23 Compact solars 3.0.1.13 and advanced machines v1.6 it get an error similar to this for each of them.

Any help would be appreciated.

remember that this isn't the first time the ygscast have showcased illegal modpacks.

the yogbox was originally from the SA forums and did not have permission from the mod authors to use it.
    when the yogscast showcased it the mod authors gave permission beacause of the spam to get their mods in the yogbox.
    the yogscast also showcased the "now thats what i call minecraft" modpack which was cancelled due to a number of illegal mod redistributions.
    the yogscast have done this before,and they know what the're doing now.
    this isn't a mistake,they just dont care about the mod community.

well when you see what people like space toad are doing you begin to not care so much.

i am currently using forge IC2 BC RP and EQEX and alot of small mods WITH ID resolver and it doesnt crash and most of the mods are drag into mods folder and others are highlight all and drag into jar so i think 30 minutes is super overkill and even 30 minutes isnt that much to install mods... i mean if i was 2 hours thats alot

guessing you dont use win rar then

i've done it i have tons of mods installed buildcraft ic redpower EQEX and tons of small mods and it took me about 10 minutes which is basically no time at all to install so many mods and if you get ID resolver redoing the id's takes about 2 minutes so 12 minutes of your day once every time a patch comes out is not much at all

lets see thats at least 17 5 sec adds, moveing all the mods somewere safe, moveing them in to the jar and i dont think id resolver has a forge version yet so you cant use that i would make it more like 30 minuets at least. thats if you know what mods you want

You know, once all the mods are updated to 1.8 or whatever, the Technic pack will be next to useless.
    And for Kakermix to just update his pack again without the proper permissions would be going waaaaay more out of line (No 2nd Yogcast review). Bronze Sword
    Really, people just need to learn how to install mods on their own. Wrench

do you have any idea how long it would take to install all of the mods and change the ids.