Posts by Ichorous

Hi there Thunderdark.
    First of all, I'm very impressed with how responsive you've been with adding new features and fixing bugs. You've done a lot over these past few days!

I do have two questions/comments though (Version.29):
    1. UU-Matter does not seem to be entering my Forcicium cell no matter what I do. From Kane's video, it seemed to be absorbed straight from the inventory just like the ore, but that doesn't seem to be happening on my server. I'm not sure if there is something I'm not doing, or if that has been removed or simply changed.

2. As long as I have the cell in my inventory, any Forcicium I gather gets instantly absorbed into the cell. While most of the time this is a major convenience, there doesn't seem to be a way to get the ore back out from it if I want to use it to create a Force Energy Crystal for example. Could you add a way to extract the ore from the cell somehow so I could use the dust in recipes, or, alternatively allow filled cells to be used in their place as well?

Also, I would be more than happy to write up a comprehensive guide to your mod if you don't want to bother with it since you're busy coding away. Just ask.

Thanks for all the hard work mate. We all appreciate it! My server buddies and I are having a lot of fun.