Posts by hatecreeper

I don't see what that visual bug has to do with sound at all. I'd investigate Optifine's settings (if present) or try downgrading LWJGL back to a more tested version (can't remember which one I have here).

Yeah i know.. i was in panic, never had problems with Minecraft :/
    i reinstalled optifine again and didnt fix it.
    i just saw that option with LWJGL some days ago but i did not click anything. i downloaded a normal Minecraft via minecraft launcher and dropped the lwjgl files in my instances, seems to fix it puh. which version does minecraft use? any idea? as i said i downloaded 2.8.5 and thats what was causing problems for me. also reinstalled drivers from nvidia and alot other things like soundcard's cause of the weird soundbugs/lags
    I rly thought i screwd something up..The Java support-men did make me rly panicing, im sorry. 2 days without minecraft were hard! :P
    i was been studying (bad english...) Java for 1 1/2 years and it seem'd to be easy. its totally not^^ x.x

Please, please please help me. I have the same error like millions of times a second in my console from MultiMC (i found this thread over Google so dont hate me if im wrong here)
    Its like EVERYTHING gets invisible, each mod item/block gets invisible, all Chests from Ironchests mod and Mystcraft Linkbooks, ThermalExpansion Machines, Irontanks with liquids in it, Pipes from BC etc. and i have totally no idea why. i Already updated my Java to the latest Build (v7.0_09-b05), i updated LWJGL via MultiMc and from the interwebs but nothing fixes it..
    Latest changes i did to my Modded Minecraft were the Chestmover mod and another (newer) BC version for 1.4.2
    I already recreated my MultiMC instance but still getting this error.
    I will try to deactivate IC2 sounds like you said (but im sure its already off cause these way to loud macerators) yes sounds are deactivated. on my server and client cfg
    I have no older copy for my Server from the time all was o.k. ;(

btw before i activated the console i got 'EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION' error from Java when i crashed. (and something with: Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows)
    No its nothing with my
    PC or my Java, i can play unmodded Minecraft but did it simply
    brake my Java in some way? As i said: already re-installed Java to the newest Build and contacted the support (however they didnt know anything about
    Minecraft and mods..)

If this helps:
    things which get loaded at least before the error comes:
    2012-11-15 15:32:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/myst/lectern.png", id: 291
    2012-11-15 15:32:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/myst/linkbook.png", id: 292
    2012-11-15 15:32:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/myst/bookstand.png", id: 293
    2012-11-15 15:32:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/cpw/mods/ironchest/sprites/crystalchest.png", id: 294
    2012-11-15 15:33:11 [INFO] [STDOUT] setupTexture: "/item/chest.png", id: 295

This happens seconds before i crash and before blocks gets totally invisible: http://puu.sh/1qt0S http://puu.sh/1qt0s

Even with NEI the armor peices in this addon don't spawn in full charged.

idk if i dont get what you said but what? i dont have spawned/cheated this item (should be obviously..). if you mean that

heres a few bugs, first off you cannot hit enderman with the vajera as well as the ender dragon.

Second is just an opinion. The fact that the vajera 1 hits mobs AND 1 hits blocks is kinda op. I think if a tool is so powerful against EVERY block in the game it should at least only do half a heart of damage to mobs. Like your vajera is more powerful than a nano-saber which is the highest tier sword and only sword, it has no other functions.
    If you get that mode code working I'd love to see some new type of nano saber (quantum saber?) that had different modes that would apply the effects of enchantments that are in the game.
    That said I love your mod and think everything else is balanced perfectly. Also the sphax textures for the new items are just about done.

one last thing breaking ice with the vajera only sometimes turns into water.

thats why i deleted the recipe from this item, just way to op. but cool for testing things where you want to be in survival mode

E: ok, i just finished crafting my Gravisuite (took me sure long :P) and it shows me the % of charge (http://puu.sh/1nLiL) also with grav.eng on. its just not showing with ultimate lappack

Maybe u used TMI? IC2 has compatibility with NEI, but not TMI. All electric items have their EU-Storage and visual energy level. TMI shows you items with visual energy level = max, but in fact its storage is empty. Use NEI (or creative mod), you will see the charge level of item under its title.

for sure i use NEI, who uses tmi? D:
    without NEI i whouldnt even know how to craft it lol.

no new gui for 1.3.2?
    im asking this cause i wont use 1.4 until the most mods i use are updated^^ hope im not the only one <.<

If you are asking how you show the eu charge, you need NEI to do that in core IC2, however I don't know if it applies to gravitation suite

hm.. does this anyone know how to do and if its also working for Gravisuite? i have the newest version of NEI and it doesnt show me the EU charge, later in 1.2.5 it has shown me (worst english ever, i know :P)
    whould be pretty nice to see that in inventory while being on a charging bench

how can i get the EU shown when i do my mouse over the item in inventory?
    i know i can see it when i have it on my buddy but i know theres a way to show that. i just dont know how..
    btw can i discharge the helmet in a mfsu? i wont build this now cause i whish to know that