Posts by SilvaDreams

I would have assumed anything better than the little wooden children's boat you get would not break on hitting land ;)

I think thye buffed up boats sometime in the past because they don't seem to shatter anymore on impact with things (Use to hate hitting rouge chickens in the water)
    But I would love to have a little power boat option of some sort, though I think it would require a generator of some sort, a batbox/MFE, and maybe something else to construct them to balance it out cost wise for their performance/run time .. But I was thinking a Batpack would be a viable recharge for an electric boat.

that would work but it would be really really slow i had 4 red stone engines on my quarry and it took about 20 seconds to mine 1 block

Well you can power it however you like it was just an example.... Though that sounds way to slow for a steam engine, I have two powering my full sized quarry and it digs stuff out every second.. But they aren't stacked they are on two different sides (But you can also have a engine farm running somewhere and feed the power pipes to a quarry too)

If you use BuildCraft too just make a small quarry (got to love the laser lines for that) then just put a water and lava source in the sides and let them meet in the center and walk away since a redstone engine or two will keep it running forever you'll always have plenty to recycle.

Wow, thanks for the credit int he update post. I was just shooting for silly with the post but it did make the most sense in my mind. Anyways just wanted to say keep up the good work! even though i use the addon 90% for the rotary macerators :D (especially cause mining with EE gets ya alot of ore quick)

thanks for the addon!

IC2 with Buildcraft and EE gets you a Lot of stuff to process in a short period once you have a few quarry going at one time all feeding into a central pipe line. My macerators were always my bottle neck since the Induction Furnace could take anything I could toss at it

You all downloaded corrupted jar files, the server tends to abort the transfer sometimes. Try downloading from http://player.to/ic2_20111003_…alcraft-2-client_1.15.jar

Tried that one but still getting

And that is after trying it a few times</init>
    I also just cleared my browser cache and everything to make sure it didn't get a duplicate but it still gives me the same error (AKA a corrupt JAR file according to you)</init>

Huh oddly I get the same thing preaty much it is weird, (yes I know the other mods work just find together with no ID conflicts that i know of)
    The weird thing is I don't get blackscreened it shows the loading screen then as it looks like it is loading in.. It just dies and shows the crashlog

</init>

A rather interesting little add-on, specially if you'll be able to adjust the length of it, though you might want to make the icon for the wall itself semi transparent since it is a field of pure energy :thumbup:
    But aesthetics can come later once the base code is finished, and might be quite useful for traps, doors (like you had) and a few other things plus it would compliment the Fore-Fields if they are re-introduced in IC2