Disappearing Transformer Upgrades

• Before I post this to the bug tracker, I want to see if I'm unique in this problem or if we can put our heads together to get some technical information/traces/whatever to submit with the bug report, since there's literally nothing showing up on the logs concerning this problem.

I'm updating my private mod pack my friends and I play on, and before pushing the update to the rest of them, I try to test it for game-breaking bugs and crashes and whatnot. Well in this update, I went from build 279 to build 299 of IC2 Experimental. At first everything seemed to be going fine, then randomly my machines, which were working and running fine, started exploding one by one. Right now I'm running my machines off an MFE and insulated gold cable. Each machine has enough transformer upgrades that they shouldn't explode (Macerators, Ore Washing Plants, and Electric Furnaces have 2, and the Thermal Centrifuge has 1). Well, after they exploded I went into creative and replaced them, breaking the cable under them and putting in the correct number of transformer upgrades in the machine before replacing the cable to prevent explosions...and they didn't explode immediately upon placing the cable, so I thought all was good. I walk away for a minute, and one by one they slowly start exploding again. Baffled, I walk up to one of my machines that hadn't exploded yet (an electric furnace), and peeked inside. The transformer upgrades had vanished!

I'm guessing the electric furnace, which was on a HV line without any transformers, hadn't exploded yet because there wasn't a block update when the upgrades disappeared. All these machines are hooked into my auto-processing system, so whenever I have something that fits into them, it'll get auto-inserted, causing it to block update and realize it needs to explode. To test this, I spawned in some Iron Dust, placed it in my network so it'd auto-insert into the electric furnace. The dusts went into my furnace, and it ran for a second or two before exploding.

Is anyone else having this or similar problems with the latest build? I didn't see anything on the bug tracker (yet). Can anyone help get more technical data on what's going on to help the devs track down this bug?

• Downgraded IC2 to build 298 and let my machines run for 15-20 minutes without exploding...they were exploding within a minute or two on 299, so I think it's something Player changed in 299 that's causing the bug. Going to make an account on the bugtracker and report this.