*Closed

• With the influx of new registered users on the IC2 wiki, I am under the impression that people would like to help out with the update (I have already had someone request via PM so...) In order to speed up the process of updating, I am looking for help on the project. However, I am looking for people with the required skills for it.

What you need:
    Web development skills: this can vary from building and maintaining a Wikispaces Wiki to building a website from scratch. You will have to show that you know what your doing and what your looking for.

What is preferred:
    Knowledge of the mod is necessary, but what I mean is your knowledge of IC 1 and 2, when you started using the mod ect. I am not going to lie, I will prioritise people who have been using the mod longer (Be honest, it will only come back to bite you latter)

I will PM the people I am considering for the project. Not only will you have to help update but also maintain and moderate so keep that in mind. Post your interest on the matter here (Don't PM me directly or you will be ignored, whether you post here as well or not)

• I'm playing IC² since Minecraft 1.2.5
    I'm currently adding an extra column for the new recipes in Recipes and Resources
    because i think many people are playing the 1.5.2 version (eg modpacks) and i don't want that those recipes are lost.
    I would like to complete the recipes and resources page but i need the new images (i sent you the email with the pictures but there are still guis and blocks missing.)

• Sure I have some free time..

I've been playing since Beta 1.5, I might not have much web design experience, but I'm a quick learner.