Mod Pack Clarification Necessary!!!

• Hello IC2 Dev Team,

Dungeonmaster372 here I have found your post Here: [[NEW] IC² Policy regarding ModPacks / Redistribution]
    I have a few questions regarding this post. I was wondering if this includes addons as well such as nuclear control? If not is there a place I can find the place that would have the info on whether or not I will have to request the permission for its use in a public modpack? I appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks in advance,
    Dunge

• Official Post

Effective from now on, you may redistribute IC²'s original download (in any combination with other files or mods) in the form of 'ModPack's, without requesting explicit permission in advance, as long as following conditions are met:

• You must explicitely state, on the website, thread, blog or other public location (further referred to as 'location'), the presence of IC² in your modpack in a readable and user-understandable manner and English language (usage of multiple languages, including at least one English translation, is permitted).
    • Either the download or the location must contain some sort of 'Credit's, listing up the 'IC² Dev Team' (this term is considered sufficient, it is not necessary to label the members of the Dev Team by name) as creator of IC².
    • A link to http://www.industrial-craft.net/ or http://forum.industrial-craft.net/ must be present, user-visible, at the location of publication.
    • You may not gain any direct revenue associated with the download of any data containing the redistributed IC² files. This literally applies to AdFly, but as well to other advertisment services, including those services basing revenue of website traffic.
    • We may revoke the redistribution permissions or change the conditions at any time

You may contact me (aka Alblaka), head of the IC² Dev Team, to negotiate conditions different from those specified above, if the necessarity arises.

Regarding addons, you may have to look for their own permissions in their Threads.
    In the case it doesnt exist, you may just make a post asking for permission in the addon thread, be kind.