New Addon Idea PLEASE HELP

• I would like to make an amazing new addon, but cannot code. Could someone help me?!?!

Easy solution, learn how to code. Most of these type of mods, never work out. I'm talking about the ones that multiple people start with. I should know this. I am a lead developer for my mod Transformer Converters, and only a couple of members actually keep in contact with me. Anyway, post what ideas you have, and see what happens. ;)

• Check out the New Boston's Java tutorials. I have not learned java from here so I am going off of my friends experiences who have all so far have been good. I used this for learning more complex java and it worked well for me.

• OK, so my mod idea is full of endgame ideas. It is also meant to be a bridge between RotaryCraft and IC2. I would also like to work with GregTech and GraviSuite to create new items. One of my ideas is the borer drill. It's pretty much a drill that combines the Iridium drill from IC2 and the bedrock borer from rotary craft. It will also use more (expensive) items in the crafting.

• Before asking other modders to help you should show them you are capable of doing modding in first place. I suggest you do some simple mod, doesn't matter what it does. You could just copy random features from other mods if you like, it'll teach you the basics of modding (and force you to learn coding in the process).

• Before asking other modders to help you should show them you are capable of doing modding in first place. I suggest you do some simple mod, doesn't matter what it does. You could just copy random features from other mods if you like, it'll teach you the basics of modding (and force you to learn coding in the process).

This is how I learned modding. I first made a tools and armor mod. It took me almost a month to get it some-what working. :\ If you need help OP, message my real account with any questions. Master801 is the real account by the way. ;)