1.6.4 build 397 freeze on mojang screen

• when i have a combination of ic2 and tinkers or ic2 and forestry minecraft will freeze on the mojang screen. no crash report is given and if i go into the client log and forge log there isn't anything pertaining to my issue. some unknown texture files but thats about it and those issues are solely the mods in question. i can't think of any reason there would be an issue especially because i have seen other people running all 3 mods at once with no issue.

EDIT:to clarify i only have an issue when i add ic2 with tinkers running or ic2 with forestry running. also if anyone is willing to help tinkers and forestry also gives the same freeze on mojang screen. when i have ic2 or tinkers or forestry on their own it runs fine. when i combine two of the given mods i run into the issue.

• i dont see anything in it but anything that might help ill try

EDIT:also i grabbed that mod and it hangs randomly but not on forestry. once i take forestry out it runs fine. or if i have just forestry it runs fine.

um, you sure all your mods are correct, one is asking for a version of forge that isn't possible for 1.6.4 (enchanting Plus)
    also, why are you running the game in a JDK environ? and UE highly recommends Java 7 not 6

• Using the jdk because i develope for android sometimes and need it for eclipse. Also im running java 7. Might not be the latest i havent checked it in a month. And i should have the proper version of enchanting plus but i will recheck. However it has not ever given me any errors or caused any problems. And UE?

• Universal Electricity
    and MC is running in 6, 1.6.0_65 JDK.
    you've tried running it pure, no other mods, no old Config files, with just IC2 and forestry?