Fluid ejector upgrade not always working

• I have a situation where the fluid ejector upgrade is behaving diffrently in two diffrent setups and i can't figure out whats going on.

1st setup
    setup: 8 ore washer in a row.. all with fluid ejectors and a pump at one end..
    result i am getting: entire line fills up and keeps getting refilled.

2nd setup
    setup: 4 ore washers in a row.. all with fluid ejectors and a pump at one end..
    result i am getting: is water in washer 1, sometimes 2, if i remove the ejector from 3 it will fill up but when i put it back it stops.

suspected issues, the ejector upgrades don't consider ALL possable outputs!
    they don't check left side if right side has a option to put water in.

anyone else seeing this issue as much as me? or is there something i am not understanding?

• It seems you would need to change the from outputing to first valid side to outputting to left/right side. IDK why the first one works.

how do you set that? thats the question.. since the device has no option to do that normally!

• Hold it and (shift?) right click the face of a block.

nope :/

right clicking while normal and crouching does nothing with or without the wrench ( with wrench its just picked up/removed reguardless)

honestly this is a bug and i do believe it could also be a simalar bug with the sorter

• I meant you hold the ejector and rightclick with it in your hand.

shockign that changed things ( never knew) but only gives a option for top side? all right then!!! i would love to see it have more options.. but it adds a few new options that i now have to think about :)

• Top because you clicked the top face of a block. Try clicking on another side with it in your hand.

just found that out.. its CRAZY!!! mind reeling..

this changes mayby how the item buffers can be used ???? wow!!! gotta play around more with this!!!!

edit: so right to left.. macerators with buffer set to go to the left
    electronic sorters since you have dust and tiny parts (those are up and over) and thermal out to left and into furnace
    1 box for bars
    1 for dust
    1 for tiny bits

any ideas to improve? or streamline? ( if i did it on the side i would just make it longer as the need to process more happens )