Is the advanced heat vent underpowered?

• I've never seen a reason to build one of these. It dissipates only 12 heat with no core transfer, so it's less effective than an overclocked heat vent, but the advanced is more expensive, requiring a diamond to make, instead of gold. It seems like it should dissipate 20 heat so it would be on par with the o/c but without the core transfer.

• It is the heat vent of choice for the old type design of mox reactors. While it does not cool as much as the overclocked heat vent it has the bonus of not pulling any heat from the reactor which makes it able to pull only as much heat as the fuel rods actually produce while keeping the reactor stable at high temperatures. If it was increased to 20 you would still use overclocked heat vents as they don't require the use of heat exchangers to any great degree which still makes them better in total. However it would grealy increase the output of old style mox reactors.

If they where buffed to be on par with overclocked heat vents then there would be no reason to use overclocked heat vents at all except for new 5x5 mox reactors which i don't really see happening.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am i or are the other crazy