[1.6.4] Crash because of new IDs?

• Hey guys,

we have a own modpack on our server and tried to add IC2 2_2.0.397 (and IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e-ic2-experimental). Because of the other "old" mods, we have to change some IDs.

After one day a user placed a block and the server crashed everytime when this chunk was loaded. The user told me that there were some problems with the texture of this block when it was placed before the server crashed.

I can´t imagine that this is a "normal" bug, but I also have some problems to believe that it came from the change of the IDs.

Any suggestions?

Greetings from Switzerland,

Elevim

• Might be nice to post the entire log. This is indeed not a usual error, as you can probably guess something was divided by zero. Not sure if it has to do with IDs though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• double check you have the right version of nuke control to go with your version of IC2, that may be the problem as the block is the base reactor.

• Hey Kye_Duo - thanks for your answer.

I took the files from the official "TPPI TechnicLauncher Modpack". I think that they will have checked these both versions works together fine