[Arch's Grind-Complex 1.5][Moved]

• Haha, then I wish you had too. ;]

If I can get a few players, this server will stay up for a very long time. I mean... After working on this so much... I have to get to the end of it someday. ;] I'm trying to get people on my server (A damn fine one at that.) but if things go wrong and nobody is interested... I... I... I don't know, but I must do something with that work. ;P If nobody's interested in the server, surely somebody will be interested in something I've done. ;P

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Updated the modpack. Modlist stays the same.

Massive configs clean-up (Especially on the Github).

Also completed Gendustry's script, doing all the upgrades. Over 100 lines of script.

Hope to see you on the server soon !

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Hey there ! Me again. (Surpriiise...)

Little update again.

I did some Logistics Pipes scripting (Just a few lines...)

I also almost completed RedLogic ! Over 300 lines of script ! ;D

I'm probably going to update a few things later today while there's still few people on the server.

Also, started generating a 50K*50K area centered on spawn. (Should be done in 16 hours for GCS-00 and 32 hours for GCS-01.) I doubt this will make travelling completely lag-free, but this should help tremendously.

Once again, hope to see you soon.

Arch.

• Me again. :3

Just dropping by to give some news.

I removed all of Reika's mod because he'll make it harder even to bypass his touch-me-and-you-crash system he has on his mods. I'm sort of growing tired of this and it seems much simpler to me to just remove them. So Dragon API, Electricraft, RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft are out.

I added Admin Command Toolbox to help me pregen some more terrain also.

I'll be updating most mods over the course of today and I'll do some more scripting over the course of the next few days also.

Hope to see you soon.

Arch.

• Two updates in a single day ! I've been a busy bee today. ;P

Update : Bunch of config fixes.

Nerfed Dimensional Anchor and started Compact Machines nerfing.

Right now though, it's time to update all mods.
    I update twice a week to make sure you've got the latest bugfixes and features.

See you soon in the Grind-Complex. ;P

• WHAT ? AGAIN !? Yes. Again. Had to. ;P

Here goes nothing. No less than 25 mod updates !

AppleCore 1.0.2 ---> 1.1.0
    Better Foliage 1.0.3 ---> 1.0.4
    Buildcraft 6.2.6 ---> 6.3.4
    Carpenter's Blocks 3.3.4.4 ---> 3.3.5
    Chisel II 2.3.3.28 ---> 2.3.5.31
    Compact Machines 1.15 ---> 1.16
    CoroUtil 1.1.1 ---> 1.1.2
    Enviromine 1.3.84 ---> 1.3.96
    ExtraCells 2.2.46b72 ---> 2.2.49b75
    FastCraft 1.16 ---> 1.18
    Forestry 3.3.0.435 ---> 3.4.0.7
    Galacticraft Core 3.0.8.257 ---> 3.0.8.258
    Galacticraft Planets 3.0.8.257 ---> 3.0.8.258
    Gendustry fu-1.4.4.10 ---> 1.4.4.54
    Greg's Lighting 1.11.1 ---> 1.11.2
    Industrialcraft II 2.2.663 ---> 2.2.667
    Infernal Mobs ??? ---> Latest
    Inventory Tweaks 1.59-dev-152 ---> 1.59-dev-156
    Logistics Pipes 0.8.2.89 ---> 0.8.3.96
    MicdoodleCore 3.0.8.257 ---> 3.0.8.258
    OpenBlocks 1.3-snapshot-544 ---> 1.3-snapshot-548
    OpenModsLib 0.6-snapshot-296 ---> 0.6-snapshot-302
    Ruins ??? ---> Latest
    Secretroomsmod 4.7.1.386 ---> 4.7.1.387
    Thaumcraft 4.2.3.2 ---> 4.2.3.4

Is all for today. ;P I guess I should give a version to the pack... Consider this version 1.1.0.0.

EDIT : Had to un-update Enviromine to .84. Server-side crash.

Edited once, last by Arch ().

• Good news. We got a new player, bringing the amount of players to 5.

Also... Already update 1.2.0.0 !
    1.1.0.0 was short lived. O.o

Massive config cleanup and a few (50+) lines of script. AM2 is no longer early game, being pushed after Thaumcraft. ;P

Added Battlegear 2 because well... Dual Wielding is fun. 'Specially since TiCo added support for it. 1 Cleaver and one pick at the same time ? Yes please. Dynamic Lights is now recommended client-side as well if your PC can handle it ! It's -really- dark at night.

When I say it's pitch black, people imagine dark. It's more than just dark. Trust me.

Is all.

See you soon !

Arch.

• Some news ! I checked with every mod author on the list. Except for 2 mods, which aren't mandatory, all authors are fine with me redistributing their mods in a package !
    Which means you can now try the modpack without even contacting me !

This' simple.

1. Create a new Minecraft instance using your favorite launcher.
    2. Download and Install latest Forge.
    3. Download the pack on my github page, here.
    4. Drop the content of the zip into your instance.
    5. Play !

5b. Optionally, install a mini-map mod, as I couldn't include Journey Map.

Low FPS ? This pack, while having only 150 mods is -heavy-. Here's what you can do :
    1. Install FastCraft, available here. REALLY helps. Recommended !
    2. Remove BetterFoliage1.0.4 from the mods folder. It is not necessary. Not even to come on the official server.
    3. Remove DynamicLights1.7.10 from the mods folder. It is not necessary either, but it is quite useful.

• Just gonna ask because im fairly interested.
    What is the location of the server? As that would decide wether i would come or not.

• The server is hosted in the eastern US. Can't remember where exactly. I get really low latency in eastern canada, so I figure anywhere in North America would be just great.

Thanks for your interest. ;P

Hope to see you sometime soon !

• The server is hosted in the eastern US. Can't remember where exactly. I get really low latency in eastern canada, so I figure anywhere in North America would be just great.

Thanks for your interest. ;P

Hope to see you sometime soon !

Sorry man. But im in europe. And i can't really survive the zombies with big delays.

Take care.

• You wouldn't survive a Blood Moon with 150-180ms ping indeed. ;]

I get that. I used to play on a server in Europe. While it's definately playable, it's not the best experience.

Thanks for your interest ! Take care.

P.S : Feel free to make your own server with GCS if you want though. Pack is (semi-)public now !

• Me again. :3 Some news for the pack ! (And official server as well.) I fixed the slow eating speed and somewhat fixed the slow movement speed as well. This should be more bearable.

I'll stop scripting for a little while and start focusing on two other things for a little bit. There's two mods I added to the pack so I could do stuff with them... And unfortunately haven't had the time yet. The two mods are HQM and CustomChestLoot.

Well I started playing around with CustomChestLoot today. This is gonna be fun. Did you know loot chests' items were taken from a list that doesn't even have 100 items ? In fact, mine had a ridiculous 56. No wonder all loot chests seem the same ! I'm here to fix that. I've only changed loot from vanilla MC so far and I already have 240+ different items you can get as loot. From cobble to a nether star, going by all the dye colors. Of course all of this is weighted.

All in all, lots of work I'm going to do for you guys. ;P But I think it's gonna be well worh it.

As for the official server, a new player joined our ranks !

Is all ! Take care.

Arch.

• Alright ! It's that time again. Version 1.3.0.0 is out. "Little" mod update. I have updated the following mods to the following versions.

appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-8
    BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.1.0.1062-universal
    compactmachines-1.7.10-1.17
    EnviroMine-v1.3.98
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.8.261
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.8.261
    HQM-The Journey (4.2.2)
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.668-experimental
    logisticspipes-0.8.3.98
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.8.261
    OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.3-snapshot-550
    OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.4.7.31-universal
    OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6-snapshot-305
    thaumicenergistics-0.8.9.0b-rv2

I also got one good new, and one bad. Let's start by the bad one !

I had to remove Battlegear II due to it working only half the time and actually being incompatible with a mod on the list, causing heavy server-side crashes.

Now, good new time. I added a new mod. ;D This :

Starminer1710-0.9.8

Allows you to create little planets with their own gravity. I know nothing of the mod (I APPARENTLY can't read Japanese.) but it seems amazing and I wanna try it out. ;D

This is it ! Take care.

Arch.

P.S : I also included Forge with the pack download, so no need to find the right version anymore. It's right there.

EDIT : Up 1.3.1.1 - Removed FMP Integration. It was causing problems. Sorry.

• Me again. Last build of Enviromine, .98 was a tiny bit broken. Updated to the new .99 and all is fine now. Consider this v1.3.2.0.

Guess it's time for some scripts right now. ;P

Take care.

Arch.

• Going to try the pack out myself now. Looks fun and i have the time atm.

Edit: Is there a good place where i can ask questions? Because i am rather confused by certain things.

• @ Sinister Bro :
    Once you've played with it for a bit, tell me what you think about it. ;P

Also, we got one new player as well ! Welcome HolyGaab !

I have some duty to do today so I won't be working on the pack, but I have plenty of free time in the next week so I should get a lot done.

Take care all, and see you soon !

EDIT : I've been having some nice comments about the pack. Thanks. ;]