[Arch's Grind-Complex 1.5][Moved]

• I have no idea about Thermal Dynamics. I've still got lots of changes in mind at the moment though so I really don't know.

However I will look at the mod. Probably won't be in the GT6 pack I start making though. But I figure it might fit well as pipes after those of GT for the GT5 pack. Bet they've got insane throughput eh ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I have no idea about Thermal Dynamics. I've still got lots of changes in mind at the moment though so I really don't know.

However I will look at the mod. Probably won't be in the GT6 pack I start making though. But I figure it might fit well as pipes after those of GT for the GT5 pack. Bet they've got insane throughput eh ?

I am gonna be honest. There will be some cables you might wanna increase costs with. And add some recipes as well. But overall, it seems pretty okay on its own. The RF cables ARE pretty OP imo.

And servo's and those things are a bit too cheap. But overall it looks pretty nice.

• As a potential player in future i would say no to ThermalDynamics(its old ThermalExpansion, from what i saw) it just doesn't fit into hardcore complex industry theme. RF conduits and simple automation is why peoplepl love this mod. Also harder recepies won't make much difference IMO.