Suggestion: Single-Use-Energy-Thingy for Tier 2 and 3

• Well, my idea is having something ike single-use-batteries, just for Tier 2 and Tier 3. We already have them for Tier 0 (Redstone, Ultra-Low-Voltage) and Tier 1 (Single-Use-Battery, LV). Now i suggest the energy gem (Tier 2, MV) and the Lapotron Energy Cell (Tier 3, HV). The energy gem is made like this:

RRR
    SLS= 8xEnergy Gem
    RRR

R being Redstone, L being Lapis Lazuli, S being Single-Use-Battery. An energy gem stores... Well, it doesn't exactly store, it... has 10000 EU. The Lapotron Energy Cell is made like this:

LrL
    ECE=6xLapotron Energy Cell
    LcL

L being Lapis Lazuli, E being an Energy Gem, r being Refined Iron, C being a Cell (Otherwise it wouldn't be an Energy Cell) and c being an Electronic Circuit. Each Lapotron Energy Cell has 100000 EU.

The advantage of these Single-Use-Things over rechargeable things is that they are stackable.

Thanks for reading!

PS: If you think "There are no higher-tier-single-use-things cause when you have Machines for higher tiers you also have cables for higher tiers" you should know that I just wanted to say it and maybe someone else will make a better idea, something so the single-use-things have an advantage over cables. I can't think of one at the moment. Oh, and I don't think that this will be a part of the main mod, but an addon for this would be nice.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.