[Kirara] - A series of well-made hardmode GregTech servers. - Official Announcement Thread. - DO NOT POST IN THIS.

• --- Kirara's Official Announcements Thread ---

If you have anything to say, post in here.

You should be able to find any and all updates in there as well as more infos and download links. Basically everything you need.

--- General Info ---

Rules :

Don't steal from others.
    Don't grief others.
    Don't build too close to others.
    Have fun.
    Do not EVER touch what was build before server opening.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Edited 12 times, last by Arch ().

• Vintage Kirara 1 - Info

Lightweight custom modpack centered around Bloody's GT5 port. This server will be the one staying the longest. Should GT6 not be complete enough for you, GT5 is still alive and kicking in here. ;P

IP : 91.121.114.54:25566

Vintage Kirara 1 - Modlist

Vintage Kirara 1 - Changelog

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Edited 21 times, last by Arch ().

• Vintage Kirara 2 - Modlist

Vintage Kirara 2 - Changelog

Edited 15 times, last by Arch ().

• Hardcore Kirara 3 - Modlist

Hardcore Kirara 3 - Changelog

Edited 32 times, last by Arch ().

• Magic Kirara 4 - Modlist

Magic Kirara 4 - Changelog

Edited 17 times, last by Arch ().

• Update to all K servers has been done. Updated modlist is up here. ^

Changelog is now noted in there as well, for reference. This list will be updated AT ALL TIMES.

However it will look shitty. This is why my GF is working on a website I'll post the link to later, which will also include ALL download mods.

I will add configs in here later as well.

EDIT : I did not think scripts/configs changed that much. Apparently they did. Be sure to redownload them.

I hate on keeping track of this. I will find a way to make the complete pack available to older and trusted users. It will be MUCH more easy for you, and easier for you as well.

Edited 3 times, last by Arch ().

• I'll make it really short 'cause I have no idea how to say this without looking like a cunt.

So here goes :

I "forgot" to put in Extra Cells when I updated and lost everything since I also "forgot" to backup. (I deleted older backup as well, right before forgetting to backup.)

I booted the server twice since then before realising my mistake. It's absolutely impossible to repair.

Everything that was in reinforced AE drives will be lost. As well as all drives 256k and up and all fluid drives. Bunch of other minor things as well.

I now put the mod back in so you can go in there and give yourself back what you lost... I will op you for a while should you need that.

I can only give my most sincere excuses and will prevent this in the future as I will install Aroma Backup as soon as tonight. It will auto-backup each time server closes and keep 1 backup at all time. So no more of that. Sorry.

• I will now proceed to add Aroma Backup to all servers.

It won't affect users, really. Testers of HK3 however will have to update Kirara-Core. Link is in changelog and modlist.

EDIT : Finally, Aroma Core will ne needed for all players. So grab that.

Edited once, last by Arch ().

• K1 and K2's config were different for a reason. Now they're both the same again.

Should you have problems, download the scripts again.

• I updated Kirara-Core for HK3. If it complains about missing "grindcore" whatever, it's my mod. I just recycled the base and haven't changed the name. Lazy. ._. I'll do this next time I guess. Details in changelog.

• Removed Gendustry as it was causing crashes. Just do not forget to remove it from your instance.

EDIT : I also updated HK3's configs. While it is not necessary for you to log in, it is necessary if you wanna use the chisel without getting kicked.

Thanks for your time.

• I am now proceeding to update HK3. The update will include the following mods :

I will write this to changelog once it's done.

EDIT : It seems like it has been a success. I will update the changelog now.

• I will now proceed to update K1 and K2 with the same mods minus a few :

I will update changelog once it's done.

EDIT : Seems like it was a success. I will now update changelog.

• I will now proceed to update K4 with the same mods minus a few :

I will update changelog once it's done.

EDIT : Seems like it has been a success as well. Updating changelogs.

• Sneaky update. Last IHL version had a slight problem with later Forge so IHL is getting updated to .564 on all servers in that order : K1, K2, K4, K3.

EDIT : Updated K1, K2 and K4 with newest IHL. K3 will wait a bit as if I understood correctly, people are really unlikely to trigger it on HK3 anyway.

EDIT 2 : Updated K3 as well. Now updating it on the changelog.

Edited 2 times, last by Arch ().

• I will now proceed to update KHC with the following mods :

I'll edit this post when everything is done and changelog when all four servers have been updated.

EDIT : Update seems to have been a success. Server is back up and configs have been updated in here. Now...

• Now is KV1 and KV2's turn.

Updating are :

[size=10]I will edit this post when all is done.

EDIT : I updated K1 so far and all seems good. I posted the new configs (If needed...) and will now update K2.

EDIT II : K2 has been updated as well... Now...

• Finally, K4 updates as well with the following mods :

I will post here when it has been done and will change all changelogs afterwards.

EDIT : Success as well ! Now proceeding to update changelogs.

EDIT II : Website will only be updated in a few hours as I'm not the one who takes care of that. Sorry.

• I'll pretend no one posted in here.

Ahem...

I will now proceed to update ONLY HK3 with ONLY the newest GT. Which is 6.00.46.

EDIT : Update was a success. Sifter, woo !

• I will now proceed to update all servers, starting, as usual, with HK3.

I will update it with Forge-1448 as well as the following mods :

I will edit this post when all is done.

EDIT : Seems to have been a success. Now...