1mB water + 10hU = 10mB Steam

• It's really bothersome that hU can only be consumed in multiples of 100 since 1mB of water is the smallest amount that can be consumed by the steam generator. Could this be changed so that 1mB water = 10mB steam and uses only 10hU, so we have some finer grained control over how much hU we want to use/input?

• I think 160mB steam per 1mB of water is fine, so long as hU's could be consumed in non-multiples of 100hU/t, which was my main concern. For example, it's not really possible to make coal powered steam power plants right now, since solid heat generators output 20hU/t, but only 4 can connect to a single steam generator (unless I'm missing some sort of heat distribution block, which I may be). Fluid heat generators also generate 16/32/64 hU/t.

As an alternative suggestion, perhaps allow the steam generator to keep track of fractional mB?

P.S. I checked the railcraft numbers to compare to ic2 steam (numbers pulled from here http://ftbwiki.org/Steam_Boiler_Statistics). A 2x2x2 LP boiler uses the equivalent of 5 furnaces of fuel at full heat to generate 80 steam/t which can be used to generate 50 EU/t (using railcraft steam turbine), the same as the 100hU/t equivalent from solid heat generators. Good on ya :thumbup: .