Suggestion : The Thumper

• It is just a lvl2 compressor :D remember in the old IC days how it took SO longjust to compress something????? Well once you turn the thumper on it will compress faster and faster until it reaches %100, but if you dont give it a steady supply of energy, the thumper will just compress stuff at the normal speed

Recpies

Compressor = C
    Refined iron = I
    Advance Machine = M
    Advance Alloy = -

I - I
    I C I
    I M I

• So it would be like the Induction furnace or the Rotary Macerator for the compressor? If so I would like it to have two slots instead of one in a similar fashion to the Induction furnace.

• I don't really like the sound of a super-compressor, im perfectly happy with using 2 compressors, I can throw a couple stacks of metal to be made into alloy in, and its overly easy to occupy myself with other stuff while they do there magic.

what i'm trying to get at is, that compressing doesn't take much energy, and there's what... 4diffrent things to compress?
    sure, there's only so many things to smelt with an induction furnace or crush in a macerator, but that has to deal with o-so-important metal.
    and* im pretty sure everyone else would agree that the dev's time would be better spent on fixing bugs and working on T4 tech than on 'the thumper'

*yeah, I just started a sentence with 'and' HAYO :thumbup:

• what i'm trying to get at is, that compressing doesn't take much energy, and there's what... 4diffrent things to compress?
    sure, there's only so many things to smelt with an induction furnace or crush in a macerator, but that has to deal with o-so-important metal.
    and* im pretty sure everyone else would agree that the dev's time would be better spent on fixing bugs and working on T4 tech than on 'the thumper'

Agreed, just because somethings might get faster, more efficient upgrades, doesn't mean everything should. There are less things to compress than there are to grind and smelt, therefore, higher-tech options of them exist.