Storing EU from wind generator?

• I'm trying to understand how this all works together, I've been running 32EU/t machines just fine but when I built a wind generator and hooked it up to a CESU it just blew, so I tried it again and so it blew again, the output from the kinetic generator is only ~58EU/t, while the max input for CESU is 128EU/t, I tried doing this in creative and encountered the same problem...

wind turbine is at 206 kU, kinetic generator is at 51.5 EU/t, no matter what cable I use, I need to use MFE to store that electricity, why is this happening ?

CESU should be able to handle input of 128 EU/t, which is almost 2.5 times higher than the output by the kinetic generator..

• Official Post

The Kinetic Generator has a EU buffer, so when you don't instantly output the energy, it will accumulate. After some time, you have more than 128 EU in its EU storage and as the Tooltip says, the Kinetic Generator is Tier 3, which means, it will output up to 512EU/t, if its capacity is high enough, which means, a CESU or so will explode.