Monsters AI suggestion

• What kind you would prefer? 3

1. Creeper apocalypse (2) 67%
    2. Zombie siege (2) 67%
    3. Nothing interested (1) 33%
    4. Other (write in comments) (0) 0%

Idea I got working on my addon QCE. Original form, which I'm going to implement in the addon:

Creepers get new AI task with slightly lower priority then vanilla ones (seeking player & running from ocelots), but higher then walking around and waiting. They just go to your IC2 machines. You know what would happen then.

And slightly other thing from conversation in chat:

Zombies got new task - going at your ic2 thing. Possibly they can go at source of noise, whether it player breaks blocks, jukebox plays or dozens of watermills generators are running. The louder noise isthe further they could detect it. Alternative way - they go at heat. E.g. player, villagers and of IC2 things. Both ways could be used: going at sound, when they do not see any sources of heat, going on warm things when they can see it.
    In addition to ability to break doors, zombies could break different soft blocks. For example mine through dirt. Or even break stone and metal. If they have spawned with tool they, perhaps, could break faster.

New kind of zombie siege similar to vanilla one but targeted at large and loud IC2 things can be added. This will make generator stations especially preferred goal to them and so players had to defend their power production.

Any other ideas are welcomed ;3

His Superior Darkness Earl Cat blesses everybody who reads this with aroma of catnip and bergamot. :Industrial Diamond: