fluid pipes suggestions and "oil" drilling rig

• I recently started playing with gt 5 un and wanted to pull my hair out! Machines blowing up or not being powered got frustrating. No worries! It takes some thinking, and that is what I love about this mod. The sloshing thing pipes do is off though. I set up a game running only greg, nuke control, and ic and found a lack of tanks. So I set up a 3x2x1 section of huge pipes, attached sensors and watched. The change I propose is that gasses expand and equalize (as they really do) and liquids equalize at the bottom to simulate gravity. The sloshing does simulate a fluid system losing prime but to see over a few buckets jump to the top with nothing in the bottom strays from the feel of realism. The only other thing I have a complaint about is the "oil" drilling rig. I have worked in that industry for 6 years, and have only seen a few wisps of crude oil swirl in the possum belly of the shakers. A rig is a glorified block-and-tackle. In most cases you have drilling rigs and production rigs. Some of the lower tier companies handle production as well as drilling to catch more work, but the point is a rig raises and lowers things. It DOES NOT handle any pumping. That is done after the production rig has installed pumping assembly, the well is flowing, a tree installed, the rig is gone. A pumping unit is hooked to the tree and does it's thing. To do the drilling process justice would be terribly difficult. Formation hardness and pressures, erosion, a fluid to stabilize the formation(drilling mud). But if in more likeness of a rig, it would be a multiplayer multblock. Now here I go sucking the fun out of things :(