Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• Official Post

banner later^^

Info

Moderncraft is one of the new IndustrialCraft² Servers. In addition to IC² we have More SMP Commands and Eloraam's RedPower2. For Whitelist, please go to modern-craft.com and write there a thread for you application. :Reactor:.
    We are supporting the AGC, the AntiGriefer-Community.

Admins

Our admins are:
    - Feanturi3 (Mainadmin)
    - JCLA3114 (Feanturi's right hand)
    - dixonuk2006 (Feanturi's left hand ^-^)
    - Rekalty (Moderator)
    - datenton2k7 (Moderator)

Rules

1. No Griefing/Stealing/Hacking/Flying (Jetpack is allowed)
    2. Be polite
    3. Don't get too far away from spawn, because then the server lags and you could play SSP if you want to be alone.
    4. Enjoy playing on the server

Login Info(20 slots)
    IP: server.modern-craft.com:1337

IRC Chat
    irc.esper.net
    #moderncraft

Forum
    Our forum: http://modern-craft.com

Mods
    IndustrialCraft²
    RedPowerb (Core, Logic, Wiring, Array, Lightning, World, Machine)

• IGN: Shiding
    I will follow all rules
    and i'd like to join this server because i'd love to join a good and whitelisted server WITH industrial craft :D
    ow and if it helps to get into the server, i got videos on youtube about IC2 so if that proves i'm not a griefer somehow.

• Dear Feanturi,

I would like to play on the Moderncraft server, because I am quite interested in getting to know the possibilities of Industrial Craft 2.
    I played Minecraft for nearly one year now. On several servers I was Admin or became Moderator.
    The only mod I had installed so far was Medieval Craft.
    Industrial Craft 2 is not installed yet, but I will do so, when I am on the whitelist.
    My ingame name is "Krayt95".
    By the way I never got banned for griefing or something like that.

Kind regards
    Krayt

//Edit: :whistling: Oh i just saw I am not the first applicant.

• please may i be whitelisted, my ingamename is harryht
    im been working on perfecting wireing i have a very good system and feel like i could help on the server

• I want to play your server because I very much love industrial craft and servers with amicable community. I am assured that your server is that what i'm searching for. I have read all rules, they are standard, as well as everywhere, and I, as well as everywhere, am not going to break them. I will provide the server with beautiful constructions and energy deliveries.Has embellished my whitelist request as could, don't judge strictly :P , English isn't my native language.IGN williebwillieb

• I whould like to play on this server so i can play around with IC with fellow minecrafters my ingame name is Marrino460
    And if its enymore rules that wasnt on this topic could you direct me to them?
    im not good at theese request stuff :(

• I would love to play on your server.
    I have read the rules and will follow them.
    Reason for application: IC^2 with more people = more fun !
    My ingame name is: endreein

• Hello Feanturi, I'm interested in joining this Industrial craft 2 server. I am quite new to IC in general, but I think I am quite comfortable with the basic machines. I hope that I will be able to work along with you, and everyone else that is added to the server, provided I get accepted. I also hope that I am able to learn even more about this mod as I work together with the community, to build things that will look nice for the server, and all around have a fun time in a great server. If you need my in game it is IGN:lordscott

• i just wondered if i could join, registered a account, just to play on the server ;)

i will follow all the rules

UserName:robgru

so i hope to get on the server and get a full: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

edit from here: so the first time was'nt good enough eh? :P

well well good enough so yesterday i tried IC2 a bit and loved it.(did'nt play IC2 1.00)
    all the new updates is just awesome and i wonder how it will be on server. all i wanted was to play with my friend stifte1001 and make a huge awesome underwater base with all amasing stuff. aww that would be awesome. so i hope tis post is good enough for you ;) :rolleyes:

to say it again my IGN is: robgru

• i was on the IC2 forum and just bumped into the server section.
    and thought that why cant i just play with some friends.
    Just to say it, so is this my first post on this forum, so i hope i can join
    Username: stifte1001
    and to say it i will follow all the rules

• hello, I am interested in joining your server. I know a bit about the original IC, but I am new to IC². I will come alone first, but maybe some friends will join later. I player on a lot of servers before, and I didn't got banned once. I will start alone I think, but maybe I join a town or something like that later.

I really hope that I can join, greets 'martyboy100'

EDIT: ign: martyboy100

• hey, can you place my valu in the area near 664 175 (i think i forgot) its a grass land with a sand square. Can put on the sand square?
    THX a lot!!

• Hello,

Now that IC² SMP got released, I can finnaly play with other people! Since it was just released there's not many servers and playing with just a friend is not very fun :/
    So, my IGN is oreostix. I never griefed in my entire life(I never understood whats so fun about it).

Thanks

EDIT: Just a question, are monsters enabled?

• please may i be whitelisted, i have wanted to try out this mod in a community of helpful people, whitch i would like to be after i have played for a while
    i like to play with the community and swear on my life to follow the rules and be polite to all people
    my ign

• Hello Feanturi,
    I am MauroC42 (IGN) and I am very interested in joining your server.
    Firstly, because I have been anxious because IC² Multiplayer was to be released.
    With 1.15, SMP has been implemented and I would like to see all the features in your server.
    I do not grief, and I am experienced at IC², I even built a (still working) nuclear reatcor in SSP.
    Also, Moderncraft is whitelisted, and that actually is a good thing for me. I don't mind the application process, if it keeps griefers away.
    I have never been mod or admin in any server, but I did run a small private server for some time.
    I hope you accept me.
    -MauroC42

• Hey there,

i would like to join because i think of my-self as a good builder and also wiring i get along with other people and i want to have a good time with everyone else.

In game name: aceman4521