Huge problem with blocks turning invisible...

• Me and a few friends installed "FTB Infinite Lite 1.10" on a server and everything worked smoothly until I started using IC2. Everything works like it should but when I rejoin or walk far away from my base all of the IC2 blocks turn invisible. I know they are there because I can walk into them and I can break the blocks using an adjacent-block miner. Is there a fix to this at all?

I also found a bug post with the exact same issue that was posted a month ago in the DW20 forums but with no helpful answers:

https://forum.feed-the-beast.c…-blocks-disappear.197491/

Thanks.

• Official Post

Can you still right click the invisible block with the debug item ("/give @p IC2:debug_item")? If yes what output do you get?

As of build 136 on Jenkins (http://jenkins.ic2.player.to/job/IC2_110/) it's possible to use a command to right click blocks without a hitbox. In your case "/ic2c rightClick <x> <y> <z>" while holding the debug item. xyz specifies the position of the invisible IC2 block.

• I am having the same problem on our server (Direwolf20 1.10 [1.14 Stable]) which has IC2 2.6.105-ex110. I reviewed the change logs and did not see this issue addressed in the updates since this version. I can right click the invisible block (batbox for example) with the debug item and get output:

Code
    te: ic3.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricBatBox@19874dc2
    [mp server] interfaces: ic2.core.IHasGui
    ic2.api.network.INetworkClientTileEntityEventListener
    ic2.api.tile.IEnergyStorage
    net.minecraft.inventory.ISidedInventory
    ic2.api.network.INetworkDataProvider
    ic2.api.network.INetworkUpdateListener
    net.minecraft.util.ITickable
    ic2.core.gui.dynamic.IGUIConditionProvider
    net.minecraftforge.common.capabilities.ICapabilitySerializable

The same symptoms happened to the macerator and gold 2x cable our user attached to the machine. Appreciate the support, let me know if I can help further.