Nuclear heat, steam and explosions

• Hello, ive finally managed to create reactor core, reflectors, vents, etc. - that fluid reactor now is just waiting for fresh rods. In the meantime reservoir of unused coolant is slowly filling up and in the meantime of meantime im trying to figure out how much steam chains is needed to run kinetic generator at full or nearly full output. For now i have 3 set-ups im my 1.7.10:

4x 16000 mB tanks with hot coolant (which will be produced in reactor)
    single liquid heat exchanger full of heat conductors, what gives 80 / 100 hU
    single stirling generator prodcing stable 40 eu/t

36x 16000 mB tanks with distilled water
    4x 16000 mB tanks with hot coolant
    single liquid heat exchanger full of heat conductors, what gives 80 / 100 hU
    single steam generator at 200 bar and 1000 mB/tick input heated up to 349*C
    4x 16000 mB tanks for steam
    single kinetic steam generator with condenser at top of it
    kinetic generator in front of k.s. generator producing unstable 10-15 eu/t and exploding every single second

64x 16000 mB tanks with distilled water
    64x 16000 mB tanks with hot coolant
    8x liquid heat exchanger full of heat conductors, what gives 80 / 100 hU
    8x steam generator at 0 bar and 1000 mB/tick input heated up to 100*C
    64x 16000 mB tanks for steam
    single kinetic steam generator with condenser at top of it, with 3 heat vents
    kinetic generator in front of k.s. generator producing flickering 99 / 100 / 200 eu/t but not exploding (too less steam is produced to get more output i suppose - tank is nearly empty)

each set-up is connected to its own 4x chained MFSU to check how much energy is available at the end, everywhere im using Thermal Dynamics super-laminar fluiducts with resonant servos. In addition i have few other mods, including GregTech Unofficial 5.
    As test has not ended yet, most economical and space saving seems to be 1st, but most powerfull 3rd. One more thing - visual steam explosions seems to happen each time when there is too less steam for generator or too much in condenser tank.
    Explosions shall exist if there is too less steam and produced output of steam generator shall flicker between distilled water and steam?

EDIT:
    I think tests could be eneded - setup 1 is completly wasteful, ~760 000 EU in MFSU; 2nd was better - 2 560 000 EU, but 3rd gave about 3 840 000 (maybe a bit less) EU in much shorter time - 3rd has started when 2nd was about half. Maybe with 16 heat exchangers with steam producers gives more. I need to polish everything now and wait for answer or clues what might happen with 1st generator.