Bug: 1.15 Crash on startup

• Modloader: Installed and runs
    Flan's ModloaderMP: Installed and runs
    Player's Fix: Extracted the Packet230Modloader.class into the minecraft jar, and minecraft runs (instructions or link to Player's post needed! Don't assume we are as smart as you plox! Yeah, I know, I just insulted myself too :P)
    MC Forge: Installed and runs
    IC2: drag the downloaded IC2 Jar File (I assume it is a jar file, but Windows wants to call jar files Winrar archives instead) into the mods folder under .minecraft, then I start up minecraft, it get's to the Mojang screen, then after about 20 seconds, closes down. Here's the Modloader log file:

I have downloaded the crash fix at the bottom of the IC2 release post for 1.15, and then copied the vy.class into the minecraft jar (which is what I assume you are supposed to do as there is again a lack of instructions >.<) No change. I download the sound fix for the hell of it, and copy it over to Minecraft jar (again, lack of instructions. Glad my friend helped me >:O) No change.

This is a fresh .minecraft folder on 1.8.1 With only the mods listed above installed in that order.

Also, the code BBCode thing puts the log info all on one line o_o So I used the spoiler one instead