► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Same as nitro, I cant install the mods without MC crashing, I'm using a clean 1.1 jar but as soon as i try and install the buildcraft mods and further MC just crashes.

Also, is there a minimum download required to get donator perks?

• Umm, Lev? Could we get the job titles in chat turned off? Seeing Elder Apprentice Ass-scratcher Steve every time someone chats is going to get old really quick.

• he will fix the persmisions.........eventually :)

and just a background on the last post i made. so me wal bin lev and para (me =ama) all of us but bin were in skype so bin has no idea when stuffs gonna happen... so working on permisions me bothering lev lev insulting wal and krackit's (nudist.. look back a bit and ull see why i say that) dome. so lev decides to allow para to w/e in a sphere of glass...needless to say things didnt go to well and the server lag dced us all a bunch. then lev decides it would look really cool if all the glass were turned to ice.... /replace ... ... and bam now keep in mind were in skype so lev decides i must have done something (obviously) after some time lev figures out that he had infact crashed the phisical computer. >: )

• The only trouble i had with installing the mods were with Forge 1.3.2 that i downloaded by accident. When i got 1.3.1 it worked fine and also with the minimap mod.

• I installed all of the 1.1 mods ic2 bc2 rp2 etc and still crashing :cursing:
    java.lang.VerifyError: (class: powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/MineFactoryReloadedCore, method: Init signature: (Lpowercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/core/IMFRProxy;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
    at mod_MineFactory.getVersion(mod_MineFactory.java:64)
    at BaseMod.toString(BaseMod.java:223)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:273)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1305)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:820)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

helmi 07, 2012 5:46:23 IP. ModLoader init
    FINER: THROW
    java.lang.VerifyError: (class: powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/MineFactoryReloadedCore, method: Init signature: (Lpowercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/core/IMFRProxy;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
    at mod_MineFactory.getVersion(mod_MineFactory.java:64)
    at to.<init>(to.java:48)
    at n.a(SourceFile:38)
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1824)
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1833)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:280)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1305)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:820)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Most important thing delete all your old configs change nothing make sure u use forge 1.3.1 not the newest also be sure if u use NEI it must be added to the min jar I will upload a mod pack tonight but TLAC please email me so I can send you the whole thing.

Code
    Also please use the CODE tag
  • Alright 14 hours as 1.1 and rock solid

Here are the needed mods I will update op tonight:
    Forge 1.3.1 (VERY important you use 1.3.1)
    Red power 4d
    Buildcraft 2.12
    Forestry 6.4
    Iron chest
    Mine factory 1.4.1
    Additional pipes 32.3
    Ic2

Also tmi is broken so use NEI if you want an item manager. For those who want it I will also be updating the texture pack.

• Hi Levin,
    I extracted the GultGorgeModpack1.1.rar that you sent me into a fresh .minecraft folder, and when I try to run Minecraft, I get this error message:

Any idea what I may be doing wrong or how to fix it?

Btw, so far I'm enjoying your server and appreciate all the hard work you and the admins/mods put into it.

• But I had a clean .minecraft, extracted the modpack, and ran the game, no mods other than what you sent me.

Is there an ID number that eloraam.machine.BlockMachine or buildcraft.factory.BlockMiningWell should be instead of 150? I can make the config change if I know what numbers will work with your server.

• if you remove the old config files (they dont update with each update of mods) it should create the config files to match the server. i havnt done the update yet so cannot give you an exact answer to your question but if you do what i just said you shouldnt have any issues